A modern company with a long tradition.
Back in 1925 the cartwright Franz Derix set up the company in Niederkrüchten-Dam near Düsseldorf. Three decades later, in 1954, his sons Willi and Johannes Derix carried on the business as a carpentry and a cartwright's workshop and continued the tradition of quality and excellence established by their father.
When Willi Derix came up with further business activities in the year 1962, the production of laminated timber was added to the company's range of performance. He decided to invest in a second production plant and bought the premises in Westerkappeln near Osnabrück in 1986. By establishing the Poppensieker & Derix production plant in Westerkappeln, Willi Derix and Willi Poppensieker doubled the production capacity, increased sales and led the company safely into the future.
In 1994 the graduated engineer Markus Derix has taken over the management of the Derix Group. Since then, the Derix Group has experienced significant growth and has increased its personnel up to 180 employees. Under the dedicated leadership of Markus und Simone Derix, the Derix Group with its motivated personnel is committed to supply products of excellent quality and to provide the best service in the industry to their customers.